News & Announcements
February 27, 2015
City of Prescott Receives Clean Water Project of the Year Award
The Water Infrastructure Finance Authority of Arizona (WIFA) selected the City of Prescott to receive WIFA's 2014 Clean Water Project of the Year award. WIFA presented the award during the City of Prescott Council Meeting on Tuesday, February 24, 2015.
The 2014 Clean Water Project of the Year was for the Airport Water Reclamation Facility Expansion, a $42 million infrastructure project to expand treatment capacity to accommodate current and near-term needs of the community. Prior to th...
- Feb 24 City of Prescott to Host The Traveling Vietnam Wall
- Feb 23 Prescott Police Review Bicycle Safety
- Feb 20 Reserve Your Ramada Today!
- 3/2 - Winter Jazz Concert: Play That Funky Music & All That Jazz
- 3/2 - Play that Funky Music and all that Jazz