News & Announcements
July 20, 2016
City Council to Accept Comments on Proposed Structured Sober Living Operational Regulations - July 26, 2016
The Prescott City Council will hold a public meeting Tuesday, July 26, 2016, at 1:00 p.m. in the City Council Chambers, 201 S. Cortez Street, to accept public and industry comments on proposed structured sober living operational regulations. The meeting agenda can be viewed on the City website by linking from the Calendar item for the meeting.
This public comment session follows a July 12, 2016, Council Workshop presentation that described possible elements of an ordinance. These include ...
- Jul 18 Recreation Services 2016 Summer Newsletter
- Jul 11 Time of Day Water Restrictions In Effect - Only Irrigate Between 8 pm and 8 am
- Jul 01 Independence Day Weekend Events
- 8:00 AM Summer F.U.N. Camps - Outdoor Investigators
- 8:00 AM Summer F.U.N. Camps - Summer Sprouts
- 10:00 AM On Your Mark, Get Set, SNAP-Ed!