News & Announcements
July 06, 2015
The City of Prescott 2015 Annual Drinking Water Quality Report
The City of Prescott 2015 Annual Drinking Water Quality Report (for Calendar Year 2014) is now available.
In efforts to be fiscally responsible and conserve natural resources, the City has elected to distribute this report primarily through electronic distribution.
Limited hard copies of the report will be available at the City Library and City Hall. To request a hard copy of this report, contact Water Operations at (928) 777-1118.
[Drinking Water Quality Report Calendar Year 2014...
- Jun 30 Moment of Silence for Granite Mountain Hotshots
- Jun 17 Fourth of July in Prescott
- Jun 11 Territorial Days Arts & Crafts Festival June 13 and 14
- 8:00 AM Friends Understanding Nature (F.U.N.) Summer Camp Continues
- 11:00 AM Conversational Spanish
- 5:03 PM Mensa's Minds in the Pines