News & Announcements
August 26, 2016
Annual Pavement Rehabilitation & Preservation Project Begins Monday, August 29
The City of Prescott and their contractor, Asphalt Paving & Supply, Inc., are scheduled to begin a pavement rehabilitation and preservation project along selected streets and alleys throughout the Prescott area. Once complete, these improvements will increase the useful life of these streets, and provide a smoother, quieter ride for motorists well into the future.
The project is scheduled for completion in fall 2016. The City is dedicated to keeping the traveling public, businesses, and...
- Aug 23 Prescott Hires Michael Lamar as New City Manager
- Aug 22 Tall Grass and Weeds Require Maintenance
- Aug 17 City Invites Participation in 2016 Veteran's Day Parade
- ASA Registration Kick-Off Tournament
- 9:30 AM Drip Irrigation Design and Installation
- 12:00 PM Prescott $5.00 Food Truck Festival
- +2 More →